[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] Circuit diagram [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Circuit diagram

Yes, the circuit with the spark gap in parallel with the transformer
secondary is the preferred configuration.  Both will work with comparably,
but having the spark gap in parallel with the transformed protects the
transformer from the RF while the gap is conducting.

There are surely better things but I've just used Microsoft Paint.  Once
you figure out how to copy & paste, you can cobble together a circuit.

Yes the NST case and secondary base should go to an independant RF ground.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA