[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] Idea for making PVC sheet [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Idea for making PVC sheet

I wonder if this has any effect on the electrical properties of the PVC?
Such as increasing or decreasing the dielectric constant etc.