[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] (no subject) [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] (no subject)

The Transformer is 6000vac@1amp ccs . I was waiting to use it on a
amplifyer prodject that has not come along. Ive built other Hf Vhf and Uhf
Amps be for. A friend and I went to chicago to clean out the house of a SK
ham. We found a boat load of Tesla coil parts. 2 working coils. Hv caps up
to 80kv, many door knob caps and motors for rotory spark gap systems. And a
half built 3 feet  Tesla Coil. I entend on finishing his prodject. My
problem is i suck at math, all the formulas in the books drive me nuts. I
can build anything. But aldibra , for get it.Spelling not so good eather.