Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 7:17 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Pictures of my upgraded SGTC

Wow .5 amp..... Not heard of that transformer; sola volt bombarder. Leaves me curious lol. I work for the power company in North Carolina. I would love to get a hold of a big 25 kva tx and see what it could do. Wouldn't know what kind of capacitor to run with it..... It would be all new math problems. Btw: thank you very much for the compliment on my coil. I do appreciate that and also is very good to hear that it appears to be running good from someone in the tesla community! Your sparky is very cool.... Wish I could see it live in person.
Do u have a solution for filtering rf that the terry filter doesn't ?
I have a terry filter.... Also a rfi filter in line on the mains..... Still have interference; lines on tv. Just wondering if I'm missing a good trick.....
Thanks!
Adam

Sent from my iPhone