From: Forrest Mohrman <forrestmohrman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/19/2016  10:18  (GMT-06:00)
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] Coil tuning question using terry filter

Hi all,  I am currently working on a coil using a 15kv 120ma.......going
all out on the quality and workmanship.

Question.......probably been asked a ton but here it is..........when
tuning do I include the terry filer and resistors with the spark gap
shorted.  Or do I just use the spark gap shorted bare bones?

Bud Mohrman