[Home][2016 Index] [TCML] somewhat Tesla related question [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] somewhat Tesla related question

This weekend I passed through Niagara Falls on my way to Ontario and was able to visit the falls on the Canadian side briefly during the evening.
Though not a good picture, there is a new facility, fairly massive, located at the down-river end of the abandoned Ontario Power Company Generating Station.

Does anyone have any knowledge of anything happening with the Ontario Power Company Generating Station (1906) ?

You may recall that Adam’s Power House No. 3 on the US side is the only remaining structure from the Tesla / Westinghouse power plant, opened in 1897

JP