Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 1:33 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Tesla help?

Doug,Thank you for your response, I read some instructions to put it at the maximum distance for sparks to happen. If I go further apart, the sparks will no longer occur. Am I doing it wrong? That is what I read from the instructions.
Bert,Here is a linkyoutube.com/watch?v=MpBaoZ_FVog

David,Thank you for your extra assistance. Shouldn't the florescent tube light up regardless of the size of the topload? It does not look like an EMF is being created.Thank you for the capacitor tip, but I am working on a budget.