[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Video on closing Electrotherapy Museum [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Video on closing Electrotherapy Museum

Is this how Jeff is normally?
I listened to part of it but it just sounded a bit rambling and strange to me. I gave up after some minutes.
Getting disillusioned and wanting to move on I can understand.
Developing other priorities in life I can understand
Having other problems - financial, health, marital I can understand
Developing depression I can understand.
I don't understand what is happening and now the video is gone I won't know.
Maybe the answer was in the second half.

Peter Terren