[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Video on closing Electrotherapy Museum [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Video on closing Electrotherapy Museum

I think the metric conversion of your 100% to English units is only
something like 25.4%.  Comes in loud and clear on this side of the pond.
<grin>

Seriously Jeff, your tireless efforts are much appreciated.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA