[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Last interview regarding Tesla/etc. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Last interview regarding Tesla/etc.

Without going into too many details online, I am renting a small cottage less than 200 sq ft...  I kept the Kinraide items which are about all I have room for, a bed, a cat, a small kitchen table, a few static machines from late 1700s.  Sometimes in life we start over...not always by choice, but sometimes its the lesser of two evils....
Thanks too all for the kind comments.  It could be worse, at least the X-rays, mercury, and radium water aren't the cause... (fingers crossed!)
Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone