[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Remote coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Remote coil

The primary circuit carries significant current and is affected by parasitic inductance so the connection distance between the primary coil L(pri), capacitors C(pri), and spark gap should be kept to an absolute minimum and use an appropriately stout connections.

The NST is only providing a few milliamperes (up to an amp for a pole pig) and can be placed at a distance using the small NST wire...

Regards,
BrianB