[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] rewiring for 220v [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] rewiring for 220v

Each phase is 120* out of sync. so you’d need to get a single phase 120 - 240 step up to keep the phases in sync. which would give you the same current draw.
you could use two different breakers off the same phase (1/2 the current draw per breaker.)
Or just find a couple 240 -15kV NST’s