[Home][2016 Index] [TCML] What next? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] What next?

Now that I have this neat auto coil HV supply finished I need some ideas on what to build to use it with. I have the lightning screen and jacobs ladder what’s next?
Given that the 2 coils are the old standard 40KV models,[I think] and using a 25uf MR cap what do you suppose the output in KV & MA would be? Also, It would be nice if one of you, very crafty, engineers in this group could design a device to use with this type of HV supply so it could be used to power a TC.
Anyway I hope you all had a nice weekend.
Doug