[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Ever so slightly off topic. (NOTICE: Link may need editing) [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Ever so slightly off topic. (NOTICE: Link may need editing)

Ok, it's needed.  Now I'm curious as to why this particular diode is
popularly selected in this situation... since (as you say) a lot of current
flows through the diode, wouldn't something that can stand more than an amp
be more prudent?  Or are we at odds about what constitutes "a lot of
current" ?
---
Reverend Christopher "Fuzzy" Mayeux