[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Explanation of observed VDG behavior [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Explanation of observed VDG behavior

And here is another interesting video, I'm not even sure how I got the
camera into this mode but it captures the discharges really nice. This is
approx 28 inch discharges to a 3/4 inch grounded brass electrode.

https://youtu.be/SWgHnTDrRr8