[Home][2016 Index] [TCML] Dick Audrant [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Dick Audrant

Please contact me (jeff_behary@xxxxxxxxxxx) if you knew Dick.  I was contacted by his son and would like to put together a collection of memories on who he was.  I knew of him through Bill Wysock and Harry Goldman, and know he also knew John Foster and Ed Angell and Ken Strickfaden but I do not know much else other than from Harry's book.   His coil from Bill's site is now owned by Carmen Miller (along with the famous 2 phase motor that was in Ithaca).  My friend John Grzywacz has several floor model medical machines that were originally Dick's.Jeff

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone