[Home][2016 Index] [TCML] tesla coil equipment [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] tesla coil equipment

Free tesla coil equipment all is good to go.  4 transformers  [12/60] , 100
kva big cap, assorted smaller caps ., several secondaries 24 gauge/ xtra
wire/ 3 spark gaps/small cabinet on wheels for coil/ aluminum foil covered
toroids/  u must take all equipment[cleaning out garage] need small pickup
or big car trunk or hatchback. Must be 21 or older or bring older adult to
pick up,.

contact me off line [if interested]  I live in Sheffield ,Mass 01257 4 hrs
from boston.