[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Copper / Tungsten Electrodes [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Copper / Tungsten Electrodes

Take a close look at the SRSG I had made by a machinist. Photos at
teslafirma dot shutterfly dot com.

You can see that the static tungsten holders are built like heat sinks,
with ridges, and even the flying holders have a raised ridge that acts
like a heat sink as well. The spinning disk whips up a lot of air for
quenching. The discharge circuit is 100% copper with the exception of
the tungsten points.