[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla coil setup using MOT [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla coil setup using MOT

Hi tedl in New Zeeland!

Exellent! Fantastic!! This is the kind of setup we are looking for. Do you
still have access to it? Or, do you have pictures? How did you solve the
part with just the outer two in transformer oil? This is really
interesting. I think this is the biggest setup i have heard of so far!
I think we can manage from your decription, but some pictures would really
help..

Best regards
Martin