[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] PSPICE model for SGTC? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] PSPICE model for SGTC?

Brian, all

Terry Fritz made a schematic for Microsim 8.xx back in 2000 something.
I have uploaded the copy I used to design the Museum Coil for the Danish
Energy Museum, which was a medium sized, 300BPS staggered rotary design,
it is here:
http://hammertone.com/museum.sch
You can see the coil (and hear it) in action here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1RzN43Ql1I

Cheers, Finn Hammer