[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] DC Resonant Coil Questions [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] DC Resonant Coil Questions

Steven, I should have them saved somewhere.  I just need to dig though the billions of archived emails to find them. I'll take a look sometime this week for you. =)-Jay
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone
------ Original message------From: Steve Young Date: Sat, Aug 13, 2016 11:52 AMTo: jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx;Cc: Subject:RE: [TCML] DC Resonant Coil Questions
Jay,As I wrote my recommendation, I wondered if you had implemented it yet.  When you do, please share your results with the List.Do you still have my emails to you that gave details (spreadsheet calculations, etc)?  If so, I would appreciate if you would forward them back to me so I could share them with others.Thanks,Steve Young-----Original Message-----From: Tesla [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jhowson4Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 4:44 PMTo: Tesla ListSubject: Re: [TCML] DC Resonant Coil QuestionsSteve,One of these days I'll get around to finishing my coil based on your scheme... One of these days...  Practically have all the parts done, just haven't had the chance to put it all together, lol.  Its been years...-Jay---This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.https://www.avast.com/antivirus