From: Tesla [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Speck
Sent: 30 September 2015 20:25
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Variable Inductive Ballast

Chris,

If you had the budget, I'd put one of these in each leg of your three
phase power circuit.  You would need three units, but I've had good luck
running my TCs with saturable reactor ballasts. They are infinitely
adjustable with the rectified output of a small Variac.

Perhaps they would give you a price break on three of them.

Dave

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131527212617