[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Voltage/power dissapation drop across HV DC current limiting resistors. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Voltage/power dissapation drop across HV DC current limiting resistors.

As to your first question, yes, I think it'd work.

As to the second question, not sure, I've never tried anything of the sort
with wall-warts. Worst case hypothesis you could plug the wall-warts to
cheap isolation transformers.