[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Voltage/power dissapation drop across HV DC current limiting resistors. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Voltage/power dissapation drop across HV DC current limiting resistors.

Doug,

If they are epoxy potted cylindrical windings, and have anode caps attached, they probably have built in diodes.

If you can see the copper of flat windings, larger in diameter than they are high, and they are insulated with yellow wax around the periphery, they are likely old ones without the rectifiers.

Dave