[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Voltage/power dissapation drop across HV DC current limiting resistors. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Voltage/power dissapation drop across HV DC current limiting resistors.

Matt,

In today's eMail I received an offer from Goldmine Electronics for a 15 KV negative ion generator that runs off 12 VDC for $10. It's intrinsically current limited, and you can lift it with two fingers instead of two men and a boy like your NST corona generator.

If the polarity is right for your application, then it would be a simple way to go. Special sale price ends 9/30. (No connection to seller, but a frequent buyer).

http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G20855

Dave