To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>; "Kelly McJilton" <Klmcjilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2015 4:35 PM
Subject: [TCML] Color photos of Phantom Streams and DC phenomena

For the first time color photos have been taken of Tesla's phantom streams and Kinraide's various experiments. Hats off to Kelly McJilton who manages to do what I tried unsuccessfully for 10 years. Really great stuff. All photos are of corona from a 9" pancake coil operating from a 3500V 8mA neon sign transformer. Clear positive and negative phenomenas can be seen from the distinctly different fractal patterns (forked branches vs feathery plumes).
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/WhatsNew2015H.htm
Take a look, they are magnificent.Jeff

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone