[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] Trinkaus coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Trinkaus coil

Thanks so much Jim for the info and encouragement. But no, I'm not gonna try to stuff all those bottles in the 5x7 container. It's cylindrical and to wrap primary around.
Got ahold of 1000' of AWG 28 silver & OFHC insulated copper wire for cheap. Will use that for secondary. Primary is stranded AWG 8 plastic coated. 6-7 turns around the Tupperware cylinder.
Will try to use a toroid in the future. Right now I want to try these plans for the kick.
I'll try getting into those mocha Java spreadsheets in the future. Over my head right now.
Be talkin' to ya
Peter

Sent from my iPhone