[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Copper tube spark gap [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Copper tube spark gap

On 6/3/15 8:14 AM, Doug wrote:
Where can I find data on spark gap distance for copper tube spark gap,
also number of tubes for given size Tesla coil?
I just wasted an hour searching the net and found nothing.

I have 3 tubes in my gap, with a 4" muffin fan blowing along the axis of my tubes. That's for a 30mA 15kV NST powered coil.

pictures at http://home.earthlink.net/~jimlux/hv/tesla.htm

(the small picture doesn't render, but click on the link to see the drawing, and click on the image file names to see photos.)