[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Help Selling Tesla Coil Items [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Help Selling Tesla Coil Items

I know this doesn't help you Colleen, but it's something we all need to consider. I have a spreadsheet, that I need to update, including description, make, model, price and photos of my major components. Many of us have literally tons of transformers, capacitors, etc. Good info to keep with our wills, as well as instructions for disposal. Free pigs is better than paying for a huge dumpster, not to mention the questions about possible PCBs in older pigs.

      From: ccook <ccook2557@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 12:36 AM
 Subject: [TCML] Help Selling Tesla Coil Items

Dear Tesla List Members,

Thank you for your kind words, encouragement, and much-needed advice. I live in Springfield, Missouri. I'm not aware of any coilers in Springfield. I did try to find someone in our area who sells items for people and splits the profit, but they said it would be too time-consuming for someone who's not familar with coiling to figure out what everything is, much less what it's worth. I know exactly how they feel. I'm completely overwhelmed. Your tips for selling at ham radio fests and on eBay are an excellent place to start. I'll post photos of Chuck's Tesla "treasures" on an online website and send the link to the Tesla List. For those of you who wrote off-list to my email address, I'll send a personal reply to each of you tomorrow. Thank you all so much.

Warmest regards,

Colleen