[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] Help Selling Tesla Coil Items [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Help Selling Tesla Coil Items

Can anyone please advise me on how to sell a lot of Tesla-coil items? I'm not sure what many of the items are. I lost my husband, Chuck Cook, 4 years ago and our house is filled with Chuck's treasures---transformers, pole pigs, capacitors, etc. Chuck loved Tesla coiling. I wrote to the Tesla List a few years ago, but shortly after writing, I did a big swan dive into depression and lost track of everyone. I'm a big fan of eBay, but most of the items are very heavy and shipping would be difficult. Any advice or help would be deeply appreciated. Thank you so much!

Colleen