www.tesladave.com

 Forgot to check original
 note.  These ARE the type I warned about - keep
 'em cool!

 Ed

 david baehr
 wrote:

 >' Hockey
 puck'    caps  30kv,  about  2 5/8"  x 1
 1/2"  size .   Using on a 7500/60 neon
 right now, may move up to 9000/60.

 >   How much abuse can these take
 ?  I'm guessing  heat is a concern. Working well on
 small coil now. Short runs . Maybe someone here has used
 them and can comment.

 >   4000MMFD  is  equal to
 .004 mfd.  ?     Thanks, Dave