Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 23:43:50
From: Bree Turner <gently_warped@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "chip@xxxxxxxxxx" <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: TCL newslist and general illegal book warning *notification*

Chip -

Brent Turner here. (From a bit of time ago!)

It has come to my attention that Mark Bean apparently has 100% plagiarized my original work "The Tesla Coil Book" and
has been published by Integrity Research Institute (iRI)

iRI has been served with a Cease and Desist demand letter and has 'promised' to comply, however, never hurts to spread
the word around.

The work was copied in it's entirety - text, graphics AND photos.

The infringed title is "Understanding Tesla Coils and Beyond" by Mark Bean.

Please notify everyone to NOT purchase this book and spread the word around.

If anyone wants a copy of MY work (legal!), they can contact me at gently_warped@xxxxxxxxx as I self-publish the work
myself. I will even sign it.  ;)

- brent turner