From: Peter Noga <7tarotpmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/30/2015  16:30  (GMT-06:00)
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] George Trinkaus Tesla Coil

I am new to building TC's, and I have chosen my starting point with the off the shelf approach outlined in Trinkhaus' Tesla Coil. Any one have any experience building this one?
I have obtained a 10,500V NST, however the recipe transformer calls for 12KV. Will mine work?
Thanx,
Peter

Sent from my iPhone