[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Glass Plate Capacitor [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Glass Plate Capacitor

Reminds me of the time when I was in high school and was trying to improve the output of a Jacob's ladder. Had constructed a glass capacitor out of some loosely stacked metal plates and panes of glass. Worked great until the high voltage found the flaw in the glass and it self destructed.
perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'