[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Synchronous Rotary Spark Gap, inventor? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Synchronous Rotary Spark Gap, inventor?

I have a rotary rectifier used on a very early x-ray machine and it's a
large unit.  The disk is about 2-ft in diameter.  I'm guessing some where
around 1900?  charles