[Home][2015 Index] [TCML] Question regarding how add secondary inductance [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Question regarding how add secondary inductance

Hi list!

first of all thanks for yours old suggestions! I have made some VTTCs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaD8UB_XK6A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sufcz37fAu4

Well...now I have another question....I know that theoric output voltage is
direct proportional with sqrt(Lsec).
This value (Lsec) may be increase with an inductance (I mean the electronic
component)?

In my vttc I usually connect the base of my secondary coil on ground
(negative pole of circuit).

I have try to connect an inductance (20 uH) on the base of my coil, so I
have connected a signal generator hot line (ground connected with a
oscilloscope ground) on the inductance, i expected that the resonant
frequecy (measured with the oscilloscope as aerial) shift down but nothing
has change with or without the extra-inductance? Why?

thanks,
Andrea