[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Choosing between different capacitors to make MMC [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Choosing between different capacitors to make MMC

From the top of my head I can only say
that the MKP will not work reliably.
FKP1 would be the correct choice from Wima,
e.g the 100nF 100V or 1600 V DC

regards

Christoph