From: "John F. Cooper III" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 1:00 AM
To: "Tesla Coil Mailing List" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TCML] Beautiful Bi-Polar TC on Ebay

Hi Antonio:

I have been using this configuration (oak supports for the secondary) as on the original machine, for over 13 years, dozens of runs of 30 minutes, without any
issues.

At higher power levels your concern probably comes into play but not with a 9kV,
60mA neon transformer.

John

Quoting Antonio Queiroz <acmdequeiroz@xxxxxxxxx>:

Em 25/09/2014 02:20, John F. Cooper III escreveu:
> Here is the Ebay link to what I think is one of the nicest Bi-Polar's > ever
> built.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151419607864?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Those wooden supports for the secondary coil are an invitation for a fire...

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz

Sincerely,

John F. Cooper III

cell (949) 701-0005

www.Tesla-Coil.com

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,

distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,

copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited.