[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Homemade Crookes Tube? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Homemade Crookes Tube?

Hi Matt,

Your formatting looks just perfect at my end.

If you were to use a mail client that had formatting, it's likely that the
List software that the TCML uses would discard the formatting.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA