[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Resin or fiberglass perfboard for terry filter? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Resin or fiberglass perfboard for terry filter?

Noob coiler here, putting together components for a 15kv NST SGTC and was
wondering if a $4 Radio Shack resin perfboard would be okay for my terry
filter?  I've noticed a few people using higher quality (or at least I
assume higher quality) fiberglass perfboards and I wondered if it was maybe
because of potential heat issues with the bleed resistors or something like
that.

Brian Gray
Armagetto@xxxxxxxxx