[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Muscle pain from tesla coil?? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Muscle pain from tesla coil??

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 5:05 PM, mddeming--- via Tesla <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> You guys are in serious need of some scientific research on effects such as
> vasodilation with the use of 29 khz (and probably harmonics).
>
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16875980
>

> 1) Some of us know the difference between electromagnetic waves and sound
> waves. Some aether theorists still don't.

Perhaps you need to study Aether physics, then, because a plasma ball puts
out electrostatic waves, not sound waves.

Also, I built flat spiral coils for doctors in Asia specifically for
> melting kidney stones with Tesla coils. They were lower frequency, but
> still, there are numerous physiological effects that high potential coils
> can have on the body.
>
> 2) Medical quackery is rampant in Asia.

Hmmm. Apparently medical quackery is rampant with the National Institute of
Health, too.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/007113.htm

> Part of it depends on the person's health. If they already have clogged
> arteries, then they may be particularly sensitive to having their arteries
> dilated, experience good blood flow, and when the coil stops, they will
> experience poor blood flow again, and hence the pains.
>
> 3) Again EM waves are still not sound waves.

Again, not only sound waves cause vasodilation. Electrostatic waves, such
as those emitted from the top load of a well tuned Tesla coil, will do the
job, too.

> It is not psychosomatic, it is very real. I experienced this first hand
> when I was running a plasma ball 24/7 in tight living quarters. It happened
> after I shattered my leg and gained a lot of weight and developed
> atherosclerosis. The 29 khz of the plasma ball made me feel great in my
> house, but when I left the electrostatic field of the ball, my arteries
> contracted and I felt panic attacks set in. The effects are quite real.
>
> 3) Anecdotal evidence is science only in the fringes.

I believe the question that started this thread was asking for the personal
experiences of other coilers. I gave mine.

Dave