[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] hi just joined [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] hi just joined

There's a Mark Stolz in Pearland that's into this hobby. Think he has the "teslacoils4christ.org"website. Been a while since I've seen him post to this forum, but as far as I know, he's still active.

David

Sent from my iPhone