Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2014 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] streamers

Hi Mark,

I think this should give you a pretty good visualization, with the sound, of what Jay described and what would likely happen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKpsfhGqWRg

NOT exactly something that you would want to expose yourself (or your coil) to! Just how big of a coil are you proposing and just how low do the primary feeders hang in your neighborhood? ;^o

David