[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] New server poll [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] New server poll

I agree with Dave Halliday. I have been using hosted servers for nearly two
decades. They maintain all the hardware and software and keep automatic
backups. You still have complete control of the system using CPanel. I use
Directnic.com ($85 per year), but there are hundreds of reliable operators
out there.

Dave Thomson