[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Schematic Capture Software [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Schematic Capture Software

Greetings Steve, Gentlemen,

If you happen to be anywhere near Grand Rapids, Michigan, we have  CAD
workstations (with everything made by Eagle, Autodesk, and MasterCAM) in
our lobby, free for public use.

www.thegeekgroup.org

Chris Boden

--

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is