[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Winding problem [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Winding problem

Carl,

Yes, this is common. The way I get around this is to spray a coat of
polyurethane on the form, let it dry enough to get tacky, then wind the
coil. After letting the coil set for 24 hours, you can then give it a coat
of epoxy and all the windings will remain in place.

Dave