[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Request for a NST [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Request for a NST

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the offers, but the first two people I emailed already replied
back, and one of them happened to be within 90 min. driving time so I just
drove over there today and picked up the supplies I needed. I got 6 OBITs,
so with any luck at least two of them will be properly working and I can
get started.

Kenneth