[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Request for a NST [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Request for a NST

On 5/6/2014 12:04 PM, Kenneth Luo wrote:
Is anyone still offering to sell some spare NSTs / OBITs for a small SGTC
project?

John Howson and Miles Waldron already offered, but when I tried contacting
them a few days ago they didn't respond. (To be fair, I only replied back
to them several days after their offer).

Thanks,
Kenneth
If you're near Richmond VA, you can pay Richard Hull a visit. I know he has several un potted NSTs of various sizes for sale, but he will NOT ship. Not sure if he listens to the Tesla list anymore, but I can get you in touch if needed.