[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Spark Output? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Spark Output?

Thanks guys for the suggestions so far.

The electrodes are not copper but 3/8" dia. steel round bar with tungsten
carbide silver solder on one end so four pairs of flat round flats face
each other. These steel rounds are mounted in aluminum blocks and are
adjustable. It could be over time corrosion has developed over time between
the steel and aluminum. I will disassemble and inspect this weekend.

The caps that make up the MMC are new. They checked out OK individually and
as a unit. Is it probable that a number of these caps could break down
under load?

Thanks again and I'm open to any ideas.

Tim Flood