[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Base [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Base

One good source of HDPE material for coil construction ( base parts or secondary end caps ) is cuttingboardcompany.com

The cutting board material itself is easy to saw and or drill though it can be messy. Use lower speeds and cutting edges made for plastic.

I've even turned circles of the stuff on the lathe. Clean up is a bit of a chore, but the results are good.

Cheers
Joe